Trainee /Assistant Engineer(Qt)
Dept & Location
Sales & Marketing Delhi
Preferred Age Between
24 to 27 years
Assistant Manager -S&M
Min. Yrs. of Exp.
1 - 3 Years
- Should know the complete life cycle of application development
- Familiar with Linux OS platform and architecture is a just
- Understand various technologies like Bio-Metrics, Smart Cards, GSM/GPRS, Wi-Fi etc.
- Exposure to Bluetooth, USB, Serial and other communication modes will be added advantage.
- Expertise with programming languages like C, C++ and Qt Concepts
- Basic understanding about different hardware platforms, embedded systems and operating systems will added advantage
- Should have the ability to reply to specific, detailed questions and analyze complex requirements from clients
- JAVA knowledge would be a added advantage
- Require to understand Visiontek Transactions Terminal products and applications thoroughly.
- Troubleshooting technical problems and software limitations
- Provide technical support and assistance for customers in installing, updating SDK's and Application Development
- Assist in identifying customer needs and requirements and proposed required products and solutions.
- Debug Applications, perform initial analysis for problems and escalate to development team without delay.
- Providing training for Customers who want to develop Applications on Visiontek Products
- Develop and maintain Applications of various products in co-ordination with other development team
- Actively coordinate for new software/firmware based on demand/need basis.
- Work closely with the development team in Hyderabad and convey specific requirements.