Research & Development
VISIONTEK believes in not only developing & delivering products that meet customer needs but also ensuring that the company's product development and innovation processes are positioned for the future.
Our DSIR Govt. of India, Recognised R&D team focuses on breaking down barriers to innovation, identifying the emerging issues, integrating academic research and client experience for customization. We then develop a synthesis on two main work streams: one for creating the product itself, and one for improving the product development process that may be used by clients to enhance their business effectiveness.
150+ Technically skilled Hardware & Software design Engineers work in 10,000 Sft. Floor area with latest equipment like In Circuit & ROM Emulators, Logic analyzers, Digital storage Oscilloscopes, ECAD systems, MCAD systems and other software design tools like Assemblers, C Cross compilers, linkers, libraries, simulators for c51, x86, z80, ARM processor and MS Visual Developer studio.
Test & Measurement Equipment
VISIONTEK is equipped with Digital Storage Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, Telephone Analyzer, Universal programmers, frequency generator, LCR Meters, Transmission Measuring Sets, Level Oscillators and meters and in-house EMI/EMC, Environmental, Reliability test labs for product evaluation and testing.
VISIONTEK In-house mechanical design facility is manned by qualified and experienced team of engineers. Product simulation / Analysis / Developments and PCB design are made by using higher-end CAD/CAM/CAE software (Pro-E WildFire/ Mechanica/Auto CAD), PADs, Allegro, Orcad.
We are supported by 325 indigenous and 120 Overseas vendors supplying various standard and custom made quality components.
- VISIONTEK specializes in Embedded System Solution for your application need
- We have indepth expertise in Hardware, Software and Enclosure aspects of the embedded system
- We design microprocessor / micro-controller based products of 8051, MSP430 and various ARM System-On-Chips and micro-controllers
- Design single and multi-layer PCB designs using the best in class EDA tools - Allegro, Orcad and PADS
- Development of Linux and RTOS Device drivers for the following peripherals - GSM, GPRS, PSTN, LCD modules, IRDA, RFID, Biometric, Thermal and impact printers
- Serial communication by RS232, RS485, RS422
- Embedded software development and Windows Application development using C/C++
- Knowledge transfer to system Integrators using Web based portal